FRENCH CLASSES (LINC)
The CLIC program offers French language classes based on CLB standards (Canadian language benchmarks). The goal of these courses is to assist students with being able to express themselves confidently in French, as well as developing their speaking and writing skills utilising examples from different situations of their daily lives (employment, health, transport, hobbies…).
- Classes are currently online
- Classes take place twice a week, from 6 pm to 7.30 pm
- This service is intended for permanent residents and refugees in Alberta
- This service is free of charge
- Only your enthusiasm and active participation are required
This service is neither for Canadian citizens nor kids under the age of 18.
All communication for this program is conducted by email, so please ensure to check your spam folder regularly.
Registrations : fill out the form below
Many requests are currently being processed. Registration does not guarantee your spot for the next session.
Our French Teachers