Become a volunteer at La Cité des Rocheuses
- Do you get along well with children?
- Do you master French grammar, a foreign language, a school subject?
- Are you looking to explore new outlets?
- Are you a good listener, engaging, and inclusive?
- Do you know how to lead a group, make people laugh?
- Are you resourceful or handy?
- Do you have a training or a special skill: first aid, cooking, management, music, law, mechanics, etc.?
- Are you a team-player or do you prefer individual activities?
Be a volunteer in Francophonie in Calgary
Are you bilingual or do you want to be bilingual? Volunteering can help you improve your skills, gain new ones, and share your knowledge. You will improve your skills, develop your social network, and make new friends.
Bilingual volunteers can emphasize our message by helping our organization forge stronger bonds in the community and be excellent ambassadors for organizations to promote bilingualism.
This program favors vitality and community inclusion.
It allows volunteers to broaden their networking in Calgary and to develop a sense of belonging in their community. They can also convey their knowledge and reinforce their aptitude in French, during our events.